Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

Sun March 7 update…. the countdown is on until April 1

A nice weather forecast has the phone ringing constantly. Capt Johnny,Pete and Cory have been getting the boats in tip top shape and this week the weather will allow for painting to make them even more beautiful than they already are.

If you receive a new fb invite from us, rest assured it is legit as we have a new page that I will attach link to in another post when I figure out how lol

Thats it for now. If you’re out and about this week ( especially Thurs) the tackle and ticket crew along with mascot Annie will be on the property cleaning up so stop on by and say hi!

April and Angel