Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

Sun Oct 16

a person holding a fish a person holding a fish a person holding a fish a couple of people standing next to a body of water

Capt Pete had the all day bottom trip on the Northern Star
Slow today could not get them to bite.

Still waiting for Capt Derek’s public tuna trip report from the ALL IN but I heard they were hooked up at one point, fought it for a bit and then it broke off but nothing official yet

Next public trip
Wed Oct 19

Sat Oct 22

Sun Oct 23

Book online