Extended 1/2 Day Haddock/Bottom Fishing
- Adults Ages 13-64
- Seniors Ages 65+
- Children Ages 12 and Under
- Military/First Responder
- Rod and Reel Additional charge per person to rent
This trip offers anglers who want to spend a morning on the water an opportunity to target bottom dwelling species primarily, such as haddock and pollack, which make excellent table fare. The trip is five hours, which allows the captain time to easily access some of the ledges where these fish are abundant. Gear for this trip is a 7′ medium to heavy action bottom rod with a high speed Penn reel and 50lb test line.
*When offshore sea conditions are rough, this trip will remain closer to shore and target striped bass and/or winter flounder.
What to Bring
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Rubber-soled shoes
- And don’t forget your camera!
- All bait and tackle is provided onboard
- Rubber soled shoes are recommended
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure and check in at the Al Gauron ticket office with your confirmation number
- Light snacks, soft drinks, beer and wine are available onboard (cash only)
- Please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages