Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

1 week til opening day!!!

We are very excited for our first trip of the season. May 4th. Book now, few spots left. Can’t wait to see you all next Saturday!!