Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

All trips canceled Sunday Sept 20…sigh

Our boats have turned around or not left the dock the last 2 days. Very frustrating all around. Deciding on Monday about 12 oclock on Sunday. Be patient and please be kind as we do not control the weather.