Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

Fri May 29….the fish are there…not biting

Slow all day trips. Disappointing but weather was good. A little rough the last couple of days. Going to lay down today.
Still waiting for half day report but I imagine its the same since noones called in…
Heading different directions on all trips today so will keep you updated.
All day Sat and Sun May30/31 is sold out.
Half day is sold out Sat morning. Ironically, Sunday afternoon half day is wide open so check that out.
Night bass trips filling up fast. Great new addition.
Book online now!