Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

Opening day April 1! Sailing 7am-4 daily Weather permitting

All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
Back to Rocky's Daily Updates

May 24, 2017

Friday May 26th TRIPS CANCELLED!!

Due to anticipated inclimate weather all trips, this friday are cancelled. All scheduled trips will resume Saturday May 27, 2017. Sorry for any trouble this may have caused you.

Please call our ticket office to re-book.


Half Day Fishing and Whale Watching Start THIS WEEKEND!!! Dont delay book online or thru our office today!!