All trips are weather permitting! If inclement weather is expected, please call (603)926-2469 one day prior to confirm the status of your trip.
← Click here to return to Rocky's Daily Updates Back to Rocky's Daily Updates
Opening Day POSTPONED To Friday, April 20,2018
Due to circumstances beyond our control we have postponed our opening day to Friday April 20, 2018.
Mother Nature has not been on our side. The boats blocking us in at the dockyard,as well as our own, have not been able to finish with routine fiberglass and paint. With better weather headed our way this week we do not for-see any further delays.We are very sorry for this delay and look forward to seeing you one week from today. Thank you for your understanding .
When using a GPS please enter “Al Gauron Deep Sea Fishing” instead of our address